A casual union with the idea of creating and building a designer area in the areas not usually touched by the standard Minecraft Player!
The main focus of the British Imperial Federation is to let out the creative freedom of players with no restrictions, be it by lack of resources or just open space.
The idea also runs that people have freedom to do what they want, when they want. People can choose to work more on their own, or group collaborate to construct things that the server will remember.
Joining the union
Union is currently accepting applications. Please DM golden or anyone from the BIF union to start the application process!
At BIF players can get ranks based on their performance within the union and/or on their own talents.
There currently are 2 different ranks:
- Officer Of The Empire - Players who have done great contributions to the union and are of great leadership. These players help with the organization of the union. Their aim is to make decisions on how the union should go, how it might change and its path into the future.
- Parliamentarian - Players with great talent in a particular field. These players help with union or personal projects. They are the people that head up various different areas of BIF projects, whether it be planning or making sure all resources etc are ready for the project!
- RetroTroger -- Builds
- aus3z -- Redstone
- FlatBandit -- Helper
- LZYONE -- Artwork / Builds
- HippotheGamer -- Railway project
- Athena -- Build / Helper
- Dionaea2 -- Helper
- Chancellor of the Exchequer - Players who are responsible for all economic and financial matters of the union, such as keeping an eye on the union financial reserves, hand out for projects and union investments.
EE is owned and operated by members of BIF.
- Creation of Union Base
- Re-opening of Certune Goldfarm
- Construction of a Desert Temple
- Construction of PvP Arena
- Construction of Village District
- Construction of Outer and Inner railways
- Monthly giveaways
There are different Areas over the BIF estate with those being:
The village district will be home to a complex network of all the different trading professions, including: farmers, butchers, masons and more!